If your company is looking for a new website, we can help you on the right track. We offer guidance throughout the entire process. We can act as a consulting partner, if you have a third party to develop the solution – or we can handle everything from the graphic identity to development and hosting.
Depending on your needs, we will recommend a solution that provides increased business value, for example through increased exposure and minimized administration of the website.
We have many years of experience of development of larger web-based enterprise systems. Examples of solutions based on access through the Internet include the following:
- Advanced systems for handling and production of a large volume of images and video.
- Community websites where users help each other and share experience.
- Semi-automated booking systems, for example for meeting facilities, hotels and the sports industry.
- Reference works where users can update information.
- Systems for production of graphic material, including newspaper ads in large numbers.
The solutions may be programmed in Ruby on Rails, PHP or ASP.net using CMS systems like Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.